Free Product Tour
Multi-Platform Acumatica for iOS and Android
Acumatica’s new native mobile app for iOS and Android devices make it even easier to access and use Acumatica wherever you are.
Key features include:
- Real-time access:The Acumatica mobile app connects to your Acumatica instance in real time, so you always have access to up-to-date information.
- Automatic synchronization: Changes made in the mobile app are synced within Acumatica automatically.
- Choose any functionality:Expose any of your Acumatica functionality in the Acumatica mobile app using Acumatica’s Mobile Application Framework.
- Mobile device integration:Leverage the unique capabilities of your mobile device such as the camera or fingerprint reader.
FULLY-INTEGRATED REPORTING ENGINE
Acumatica’s integrated reporting engine allows you to retrieve online reports to make better, faster, and more informed decisions. Reports can be produced in HTML, PDF, Excel, and Word formats so they can be easily shared with others. Acumatica supports generation of signed PDF documents and automates report delivery over email.
Acumatica’s dashboards allow you to present a customized view of key information in a visual format using tables, pie charts, and other graphics. Dashboard content is dynamically generated to provide real-time results across your entire organization. Clicking on a dashboard element enables users to drill-down to successively higher levels of detail. Dashboards can include not only reports and inquiries, but also help screens, announcements, key performance indicators, and wiki articles.
PERSONALIZED REPORTING EXPERIENCES
Acumatica’s intuitive user interface enables users to design their own dashboard with little or no training to deliver real-time information, customized for their particular need. Users can also customize a “home” dashboard as well a dashboard for each different module.
SELF-SERVICE B2B PORTAL
Extend Acumatica beyond your walls by giving and business partners 24/7 self-service access to Acumatica to view inventory and place orders.
Key features include:
- Online ordering:Business partners can browse inventory and place orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Status updates:Business partners can check their order status at any time.
- Up-to-date pricing and inventory details:Inventory and pricing is always up to date because it is connected to the same database as your ERP.
- Increased sales team productivity:Your sales team is freed-up from tactical activities including order placing and responding to inventory questions.
Multiple warehouse allocation and purchasing
Place orders to a central warehouse and redistribute the inventory to your warehouses automatically upon receipt.
Integration with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
Acumatica makes it possible to synchronize data and records‒including email, contacts, tasks, and appointments‒with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 accounts. Key features include:
- No plug-ins required: Exchange integration is compatible with Exchange Sever and Office 365 and works in the background, requiring no additional plug-ins.
- Flexible synchronization policies:Synchronization policies can be assigned at the user level, and users can choose to sync contacts, tasks, and appointments that are flagged with a specific category or located in a specific folder.
- Two-way sync:Contacts, tasks, and events can be created or modified in either Acumatica or Exchange Server/Office 365, and the change will be automatically reflected in both locations.
- Automatic email detection:Acumatica can automatically detect email conversations and have them show up as activities within contact records in the Acumatica Customer Management Suite.